Support your favorite cemeteries and be safe! Perfect to wear for taking a leisurely stroll through our beautiful landscapes. Masks will be shipped when we receive them in stock in early June.
- Adjustable straps to wear two ways: Tied around head or looped around the ears
- Metal nose bridge: Top trim channel contains a flexible metal nose bridge to contour the mask around the nose. This closer fit helps prevent foggy glasses.
- Inside pocket for additional filtering: An interior pocket allows for an optional filter insert (not included). The fabric color of the interior pocket is white.
- Comfortable fabric: Masks are two layers of fabric. Both layers are a soft jersey fabric that is breathable and comfortable to wear. Fabric has stretch properties and shapes around the face.
- Washable + Reusable: Masks are machine washable, reusable, and designed to last.
- Made in Minnesota by The Line Up
- Masks are not medical grade, but do meet CDC recommendations for cloth face coverings in public settings.
- Outer layer and trim: 73% polyester, 27% spandex.
- Inner layer: 96% cotton, 4% spandex.
- We recommend washing before wearing.
- Machine wash hot, tumble dry.
- One size fits most adults. Dimensions are 9 inches wide x 6 1/2 inches high
- Made in the USA of imported goods. By purchasing these masks, you're also helping us provide domestic manufacturing jobs with living wages.
- All sales final. No returns or exchanged allowed on face masks for hygienic reasons.
- Face masks are not intended for: use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; and use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.